The nuisance detection squad and traffic wardens will take action against such vehicles by fixing jammers to immobilize them. The vehicle will be shifted to a nearby ward office if the owner fails to reach the spot within 2 hours.
1. Owners who leave their cars in no-parking zones with the driver seated in the vehicles will not be spared.
2. The fines: Two-wheelers: Rs 100
Four-wheelers (cars and jeeps), rickshaws, small tempos: Rs 500
Big tempos, trucks and tourist vehicles (heavy vehicles): Rs 2,000
3. No Parking: All vehicles parked in any chowk of the main city roads and within 15 metres from the chowk will be penalised.
4. No Parking: Vehicles parked in no-parking areas in front of commercial complexes and near bus stops.
5. No Parking: Vehicles parked within 200 metres of state transport bus stands and Pune railway station.
(I am not wishing you.)
Pune Pune Real Estate no parking no parking sign Diwali 2007 Pune Municipal Corporation (PMC) commercial complex bus stop railway station chowk main road